Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sterling Archer


"Well excuse me Lana, it's a rampage "

Archer, created by Adam Reed, is currently my favorite TV show, partly because both Sherlock and Doctor Who are holding out on me, but mostly because it's hands down the funniest, most entertainingly witty show on the air right now.

My style doesn't lend itself to an animated style so well, but I still wanted to make an homage to the show that's consistently entertained me from the very start. So, while I know that I basically have to specifically tell you that this is Sterling Archer, I'm still happy with the piece.

In all, I think a big part of it is that I sometimes feel the need to express my appreciation for something that I've taken so much enjoyment from.

... Do you not?

No comments:

Post a Comment